Churn analytics and prevention with predictive analytics in b2b sales.
Over time, however, some customers will stop buying or switch to a competitor. This situation is called “churn” or “attrition”. Managing and reducing customer churn is an essential task of a sales manager. Sadly, sales executives often overlook customer churn in practice.
How can you reduce the probability of customer churn and implement customer retention measures?
– What is customer attrition and churn rate?
– Types of customer churn and attrition.
– How high can your churn rate be?
– Reduce the probability of customer churn.
– Customer churn checklist.
Who is this eBook for?
The eBook is interesting for all those who work in the B2B sector and want to learn more from their data. You may even have made some elaborate attempts to find out a forecast of your customer churn with Excel or other programs. Or you would like to save yourself this work immediately and look directly for modern software solutions to solve this problem. This is the right place for you. In this eBook you will learn how intelligent algorithms calculate precise churn forecasts up to six months in advance.
This eBook is a must-read for:
– Business Owners
– Chief Executive Officers/Presidents
– Sales Managers (strategic and operational)
– IT Executives and Managers
– Project Managers for business development or new technologies
Free eBook for download: Churn analytics and prevention with predictive analytics
Managing and reducing customer attrition is an essential task of a sales manager. Sadly, sales executives often overlook customer churn in practice.
Download the free eBook now.